OFX directconnect in 2.2.6 w/ aqbanking3

Tom Roeschen tomroeschen at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 3 13:04:25 EDT 2008

I use Gnucash 2.2.6 on SUSE 11.0

I am able to download my transactions from my Citibank account with no
problem, however, when I try to download my transactions from my Schwab
investment account I get "there are no transactions for the date range" when
I know there are transactions.  Is there something I am not configuring
properly in Aqbanking wizard or is there a known problem with this?

Tom Roeschen