Invoices not showing up in Accounts Receivable

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Mon Sep 8 09:32:29 EDT 2008

On Monday 08 Sep 2008, Ben wrote:
> Thanks Maf, that's an interesting and plausible explanation.
>
> I setup my File to use EUR, however, I see in the "preferences" that :
> Accounts->Default Currency &
> Reports -> Default Report Currency
> were still set to GBP.
>
> I have changed them to EUR, unposted the invoices and reposted them, but
> nothing has changed.
>
> Is there somewhere to setup the currency specifically for an invoice? I
> can't seem to find it!

Hi Ben,

Don't forget to reply to the list, as others will be able to help you better
than I can.

You set the currency per customer - in the customer properties box, where the
postal address details are.  There is a tab, i forget the name of it, which
contains that customer's currency.

is each level of parent account above A/R also denominated in EUR?
is your A/R actually of type "A/R"? and the parents asset accounts?
(Account tree view -> toolbar button "Edit")
Which version of GC have you got installed on your Vista box?

Cheers,
Maf.