New specification for Canadian cheques

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 8 10:19:28 EDT 2008

On Sep 8, 2008, at 9:35 AM, Paul Bak wrote:

> No David, there is no capability there.
> I can't find the way to print field descriptors under and the "Date"
> in front of date.
> Am I missing something?
> Payl

Do you mean that there is no "Print Date Format" choice in the
Printing tab of Preferences? What version of gnucash are you using?
What system? The Print Date Format will print YYYYMMDD (or other
format spec according to your date format setting) under the printed
date on the check.

Appendix D of the Tutorial and Concepts guide will tell you how to add
fields/text to a check specification.

--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net