New specification for Canadian cheques

John P. New jnew at hazelden.ca
Tue Sep 9 11:26:57 EDT 2008

On September 8, 2008 08:08 pm, Paul Bak wrote:
> Great, thanks guys, one problem solved.Date format is printing.
> I think I can manage adding the text "Date" manually.
> BTW Canadian cheques vendor said: printing "date" is responsibility of the
> software.

Maybe we are using the same cheque supplier, but my supplier also says the
printing of "DATE" is the software's job.

When you figure out what files to modify and how to print DATE on the cheques,
could you please post the solution here? I am in the same situation, but I
don't have time to dive into the code right now. Thanks

John P. New
London, Ontario, Canada