Check Register

Raquel raquel at thericehouse.net
Sun Sep 14 16:25:09 EDT 2008

I have a friend for whom I've set up Debian Etch and GnuCash v.2.0.6.
She wants ONLY to have a "single entry" checkbook register without
setting up accounts, etc.  I've looked and have not found a way for
her to accomplish that.  Is there a way she have just a plain old
check register using GnuCash?

--
Raquel
http://www.byraquel.com