Print Checks

Dawning Sky the.dawning.sky at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 20:19:45 EDT 2008

Derek Atkins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> dlehopper-info at yahoo.com writes:
>
>> I am a user looking to abandon Quicken (GnuCash double entry much
>> better). Need to print 3 checks at a time to suit check form or, be
>> able to control form feed and print one at a time without advancing
>> to end of form. If a stable version with that feature was available
>> a donation would gladly be forthcoming.
>
> Unfortunately no, GnuCash cannot print multiple checks at once.

But I believe it can be worked out to print one check at a time although
I never tried myself.  In the worst case you can define 3 formats for
each of those 3 checks on one sheet.

BTW, what kind of blank checks are these?  Are they comes with holes on
the side as on those continuous feed paper for dot matrix printers (I
don't know how to deal with this kind)?

Or they are on a letter sized sheet for laser or inkjet printers?  Will
you be tearing off one check after printing?

> -derek

DS