Print Checks

Dick Ellis dlehopper-bud at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 21:51:59 EDT 2008

I am using the Quicken "wallet size" ( 3 to a page with a stub on the
left side) checks that are printed on an 8 1/2 X 11 single sheets.
If a batch printing of multiple checks is not available then, a way to
prevent the printer from advancing to the end of the sheet after
printing one or two checks would work. Otherwise, I assume you would
have to use something like a "Forms Leader" to attach the remaining
checks to and then you would feed that sheet to the printer and then
select top, middle or bottom check to print for the next check and so on
for the third and final check of that sheet. Too time consuming and
possible alignment problems.
Dick,