Order listing in account by "Transfer"? Select and modify multiple?

Gordon Kindlmann gk at bwh.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 24 00:36:51 EDT 2008

hello-

Ah, ok.  So I did a "fink selfupdate", and then when I tried "fink
install gnucash2" I got:

Information about 1767 packages read in 2 seconds.
Failed: no package found for specification 'gnucash2'!

Google leads me to something about enabling "crypto", but I don't
understand how that's supposed to work, or what I'm supposed to do next.

Sorry for all the mac/fink-specific traffic!

Gordon