Wrong Account Assumed When Importing Transactions

Ed P paq237 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 19:39:19 EDT 2008

Hi Folks

I was doing some initial imports of transactions and accidentally
chose the wrong account. I hit cancel, so no transactions actually
were imported, but sadly I've now provided a "hint" to GnuCash
regarding what account to use in the future... So it doesn't ask me
anymore. Each time I import a ?FX file from that source it assumes I
want the data to go into the account I incorrectly selected the first
time.

What is the best way to force GC to ask me what account to import the
transactions to after it's been done once?

Many Thanks.

--
Ed P.
paq237 at gmail.com