Vista OK

Michael DeBusk michael at nlphilia.com
Sun Sep 28 12:02:09 EDT 2008

On Sun, September 28, 2008 02:12, Steve J wrote:

> I've been using GnuCash for several years w/linux and now
> Kubuntu. Every time I update with apt it seems like
> problems happen.

I don't know if you're talking about distribution upgrade or regular
software and security updates. If it's the former, I understand; I've
never been able to get a dist-upgrade to work.

I've put /home on a separate partition and I install the OS from scratch
instead. It works beautifully and it's quite fast.