Windows display error

David Ryder davaweb at bigpond.net.au
Wed Apr 1 16:44:08 EDT 2009

Look at the date - 1998 and the next is 2009.
I am not an expert but I find in linux that 'thick lines' appear between
financial years in the way you describe. Or even if I go beyond a one
month period from my last reconciliation.

I actually find this useful.

Is it a design error? I don't know - but it is useful.

David