Printing Reports with a date range

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 11:41:23 EDT 2009

Brian, the problem you're having is due to the fact that the Account Summary and Balance Sheet reports are both reports that give you the account status ***on a given date***. With these reports, the start date is not needed, since the report is only meant to tell you what's there as of a certain date.

If you choose pretty much every other report (check out especially the TXF report and the generic Transaction Report), you will see that they have both dates on the options tab.

David