Sometimes GNUCash just fails to start

rpd richard at dickinson350.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Apr 10 12:57:43 EDT 2009

Hi Arla

Sorry to hear of this problem with Gnucash you are having.
Unfortunately I cannot help you! I post this to empathise with you!
I had a problem getting it to install but a very helpful person (Sebastian
Held) helped me fix it, and I have just started to use it (importing .qif
files and now to get my accounts done).

I do hope you get someone to help you get your problem fixed. It seems like
this user message board is pretty active which is a help and someone can
look into your problem. It looks like the program is somewhat 'buggy' but
hopefully the bugs can be removed so the accounting can proceed. Goodluck,
best wishes