ONLINE BANKING

Brad Haack bradhaack at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 21:58:34 EDT 2009

I haven't had much luck w/ Aqbanking either.   There's a python script
at   http://www.jongsma.org/gc  that works for me.  I download an ofx
file for each account, then import them into gnucash.  I'm still working
out some issues w/ transactions getting assigned to the wrong account,
but that might be operator error.  It would be really nice to have a
working 1 click update feature in gnucash.