Startup/quit errors

Axel Essbaum axelessbaum at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 11:08:14 EDT 2009

I just recently built GnuCash for OSX 10.5.6 (via MacPorts).

When I launch gnucash I get the following messages:

gnc.bin-Message: main: binreloc relocation support was disabled at
configure time.
Xlib:  extension "RANDR" missing on display "/tmp/launch-HLsGdK/:0".

When I quit I get these messages:

gwenhywfar-INFO: plugin.c:  577: Plugin type "ct" unregistered
gwenhywfar-INFO: plugin.c:  577: Plugin type "configmgr" unregistered
gwenhywfar-INFO: plugin.c:  577: Plugin type "dbio" unregistered

Do I need to worry about these?  Can I fix them easily?  (I'm happy to
ignore them)

Thanks!  :-)

--
Axel Essbaum