no dbus?

mybuyer at roadrunner.com mybuyer at roadrunner.com
Tue Apr 14 09:35:36 EDT 2009

I did go one step further, started over with a fresh removal of
MacPorts and then a reinstall to compile for Quartz. After
deactivating Mesa, gnucash runs, but but does not remember preferences
and is very slow with every click now, as you noted.

When I run those launchctl commands, the result is "nothing found to
load".

-Paul