End of year reports question

Des Dougan des at douganconsulting.com
Tue Apr 14 11:05:18 EDT 2009

Derek,

Thanks for your reply.

On 14 Apr 2009, at 07:22, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Des Dougan <des at douganconsulting.com> writes:
>
>> My accountant would like a breakdown of the A/R and A/P balances as
>> of
>> December 31; however, if I run an ageing report with that date, it
>> shows no transactions. Is there a way to report on the transactions
>> that make up the balances for these accounts?
>
> If it shows no transactions are you sure you have a balance as of that
> date?

I have a balance in both accounts according to the Balance Sheet. I
found that if I check the "Show zero-balance items" in the Ageing
Reports, then I get transactions displayed. However, the totals do not
match those displayed in the Balance Sheet.

Des

--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group Inc.

Office:		604-628-5434
Cell:   	604-866-2848
Email:  	des at DouganConsulting dot com

         www.DouganConsulting.com

Peace of Mind, One Computer at a Time.