asset summary report & stock/fund prices

Brad Haack bradhaack at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 11:25:38 EDT 2009

OK, I see that I need to pick 'nearest in time' or 'most recent'.  Not
sure why one would want anything else, or at least make that the default.

How  do I get my 401K prices updated?   The prices are in the OFX file
that I'm importing, but the prices don't get imported.  The funds are
not publicly traded.