Problem sizing the Balance column

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 30 10:35:49 EDT 2009

Quoting Phil Longstaff <plongstaff at rogers.com>:

> Isn't the right edge of the rightmost column anchored to the right
> edge of the register.  To increase it's size, I think you need to
> make the next column to the left a bit smaller.

No, you can't do that because the Desc column will autosize up to
fill the window.  But you can pull the RHS of the balance column off
to the right (off the edge of the register window) and it will both
resize the column and add a scrollbar.  Then you can reduce the desc
column to re-fit into the window.