Graph of future account balances, similar to Quicken?

carl_76 carl.stone at comcast.net
Sun Aug 2 14:29:25 EDT 2009

Hi Yawar.

I was able to use the asset bar chart as described.

However, in order to see asset balances based on scheduled transactions in
the future, it is necessary for the transactions to be entered into the
ledger.  I like to look a year into the future which requires checking the
"create in advance" option on the scheduled transaction editor window, and
set 365 days in advance.  This enters them into the ledger and then I can
use the barchart to see their effect.

Once they are entered into the ledger though, they have to be changed
manually and not through the scheduled transaction editor.  It would be nice
if there was a way to view the effect of changes without having to enter the
scheduled transactions into the ledger.

Thanks for the help.

Carl