Client Expenses - how to account for

Marc Croteau mdcroteau at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 06:59:39 EDT 2009

Thanks Des....

You've cleared up a few uncertainties that I had.
The system seems to work fine as we've been discussing.
When the invoice information is automatically inserted, in the income
account on the invoice, I insert "other income: reimbursed Expenses".  I fix
up GST information and send the invoice off to the client.
I pay my bill (to myself) from the corporations chequeing account.
When the payment comes in, I debit the A/R and Credit my chequing

Regards
Marc

bye for now
Marc