How to a migrate my data to another computer?

macaronic macaronic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 22:24:41 EDT 2009

Thanks a million Maf.King

I copied it to my desktop -> No luck
I copied it to a new folder to my desktop -> No luck
I uninstall and reinstalled GnuCash and tried again -> No luck
Always the same message: "The file //C:\Documents and
Settings\Computer\Desktop\New Folder could not be found."

I'm much more hopeful to keep trying to access this file now that I know
that the data fine and that you were able to open it.  I really appreciate
your help!

I'll get it... eventually.  Thanks again!