Cash Flow Report Documentation

David Eisner deisner at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 21:16:31 EDT 2009

Where can I find documentation about the expected behavior of the Cash
Flow report?

I taught myself Scheme, and have begun spelunking in cash-flow.scm,
hoping to track down a bug dealing with the way transaction splits are
handled.  But as I debug, I discover more odd behavior (which may just
be my misunderstanding).

For example, consider this screenshot:

   http://cradle.brokenglass.com/images/gnucash_screenshot_cashflow.png

As you can see, I've selected exactly two accounts in the Accounts tab
of the Cash Flow options dialog. The report seems to be generating
data for those accounts.  But the list of selected accounts (which
would normally be found under "Selected Accounts" in the report) is
empty.

The GnuCash manual mentions that there is a Cash Flow report, but
that's about it.

Thanks.

-David

--