How to get Gnucash in English when you live in France

Leon Caltecute caltecute at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 9 12:01:49 EDT 2009

Dear Gnucash

I am an English-speaker living in France. I would like to download and use
Gnu Cash in English to run home finances and keep my family's heads above
water.

I've tried twice it's always in French - and French accounting language is
sufficiently complicated to put a lot of people off.

If it's not possible it's a shame but I can't use this program.

I am not a computer person so please tell me something straightforward. I'll
follow steps.

Help! Thank you!!

Leon