Price Editor shows blank

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Thu Aug 13 22:58:00 EDT 2009

I now have the Price Editor working.  I created a new namespace "ASX".  But
when I call for online updates, I still have all the old "template" securities
in the system causing a popup, asking me if it is O.K. to get only the valid
ones.  They do not show up in the Security Editor or in the Price editor. Is
there some other way to delete them?

Doug.