Newbie starting out - need help in automatically assigning transactions to accounts

mfrancetic markfrancetic at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 9 18:46:50 EDT 2009

Does this functionality work with OFX DirectConnect?  The account mapping
seems to work for me when importing a file.  But via OFX DirectConnect every
transaction is always "New, Unbalanced".  I do have Bayesian Matching
enabled ... enabling/disabling this doesn't seem to change anything for me
where OFX DirectConnect is concerned.