how to see my monthly income/expences?

Janis Prodnieks jpr at inbox.lv
Mon Aug 10 16:54:04 EDT 2009

Hi!
I tried to read the help and search the internet about this but
without good luck. What I want to do is:
1. Create custom report or something that will show me my income and
expences on a monthly basis. Like The current Reports -> Income &
Expense -> Cash Flow. Just with specific month not whole year.
2. To see the average income or expenses of certain accounts for
certain period.
Also, a bit confusing is that if I'm writting to the list without
being subscribed to it how will I get the answer?
Regards,
Janis