saving a gnucash data file

John Spira jspira at tpg.com.au
Thu Aug 13 23:07:33 EDT 2009

Thank you Maf., Phil and Derek, for your prompt help - which was on the
button and all is now quite clear.  I was using the Gnucash 2.3.3
release, so I did a save:as into XML form, uninstalled the program and
installed the 2.2.9 release as suggested by Phil.  My data is all intact
and I am now a happy camper playing with my accounts....

John Spira