missing and 0.00 discovercard transactions

FireFly fireflys_98 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 16 11:03:04 EDT 2009

Sorry, I was actually mistaken, I'm using the ofx version from the discovercard site.

Have you tried downloading that (it's the MS Money option) and seeing if it matches with all the 0 transactions? Since my version of Money stopped me doing automatic downloads (a couple of years ago now) I stopped doing auto downloads from software and download the original .ofx or .qif or whatever file to my computer, that was I have something more than just what the program downloaded (and can check back to the "original" document).

- James Duerr

E-mail: FireFlys_98 at yahoo.com