gnucash request

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 10:34:41 EDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 9:57 AM, Derek Atkins<warlord at mit.edu> wrote:
> Gabriel Gabak Technologies <gab77 at gabakmail.com.ar> writes:
>
>> hi
>> I m Gabriel and i would like to watch some video tutorial about this
>> nice software can it be posible?
>
> This is a user question and should have been asked on Gnucash-User.
> I'm afraid there is no video tutorial, just the written one.  Sorry.

Video tutorials have become very popular and maybe soon someone will
produce one. I did a Google Video search and found a couple, one of
which might be useful to someone:

http://blip.tv/file/1513956/

On my system this video has no sound, and the transactions seem to be
entered using Russian (Cyrillic) text, but the account names and the
GnuCash GUI are in English.