AqBanking Wizard

Rolf Endres rendres at web.de
Fri Aug 21 10:16:13 EDT 2009

Hi there,

I just un- and reinstalled the latest daily build of GnuCash. Since then, my online banking is
disabled (and the setup deleted). When I click on tools/online banking, and click on "Start
AqBanking Wizard", I get an error message:

"The external program "AqBanking Setup Wizard" has not been found. The aqbanking
package should include the program "qt3-wizard.  Please check your installation to ensure
this program is present.  On some distributions this may require installing additional
packages."

However, in the programme directory, I have the file "qt3-wizard.exe" which would suggest it
is installed? It does not seem functional when run outside of Gnucash (I cannot add users).

What am I missing?
Rolf