How to add reports into Gnucash

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 21 12:52:15 EDT 2009

David--

I've been reading various Scheme tutorials and manuals trying to figure this out. I am apparently a dense person, since neither the language nor the tutorials and manuals are easy for me to decipher.

Unfortunately, I don't quite know what your email means. You correctly surmise that I have downloaded DrScheme from PLT Scheme. But I still don't know why this report is broken. Dr Scheme's syntax checker halts where I indicated. The exact error is:

toodles.scm:90:18: read: illegal use of "."

So, either the syntax checker is broken (I am using the latest PLT Scheme download 4.2.1), or the report is. Since the report never made it into the Gnucash release, I'd have to imagine that the report was broken and never got fixed. Too bad!

David