How to add reports into Gnucash

David Eisner deisner at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 13:25:20 EDT 2009

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 12:52 PM, David T.<sunfish62 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I've been reading various Scheme tutorials and manuals trying to figure this out.
> I am apparently a dense person, since neither the language nor the tutorials
> and manuals are easy for me to decipher.

In my opinion there's a steep learning curve for Scheme if you're
accustomed to imperative-style languages.  You may be dense, but this
does not constitute evidence. :-)

> report never made it into the Gnucash release, I'd have to imagine that the report was broken and never got fixed. Too bad!

As it turns out, I've been studying the cash-flow.scm report (and
posted a patch that needs to be triaged :-), so I'll see if I can get
the "toodles" report to work and let you know what I find.  I'll try
to get to it sometime this weekend.

-David

--
David Eisner     http://cradle.brokenglass.com