Finance::Quote problem

Graeme Nichols graeme at graemenichols.com
Sun Aug 23 01:14:10 EDT 2009

On 08/20/2009 11:00 PM, Doug Laidlaw wrote:
> Hi Graeme.  I am running Mandriva 2009 Spring.  I merely installed Gnucash and
> it installed a F::Q RPM as a dependency.

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the info. When GnuCash was upgraded after upgrading from F10
to F11 no dependency was listed but I couldn't get quotes anymore so I
installed F::Q via cpan as I have always done without problems.

Derek asked what the result of gnc-fq-dump was. That said that
/usr/bin/gnc-fq-dump cannot find all the Perl modules needed to run.

Install Crypt::SSLeay or run gnc-fq-update as root.

I ran gnc-fq-update, as root, and it installed Crypt::SSLeay and some
other modules but I still cannot get quotes. I also re-installed GnuCash
but no joy. I am not sure what to do next.

Regards,

Graeme.