Fixing Monthly Cash Flow Report (was Re: How to add reports into Gnucash)

David Eisner deisner at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 12:59:38 EDT 2009

David T.,

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 2:13 AM, David T.<sunfish62 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> 14964, 14965, 14968, 14976, 14979, 14980, & 14981. Each of these included
> a set of string replacements, which I put into one big file and applied to
> toodles.scm using sed. The output file I named (for some reason) buggy.scm.

I think the API changes were more significant than procedure name
changes.  As you saw, there's currently no gnc-get-current-group
procedure, either. In order to port the report, one would need to
understand both the old API that included the get-current-group
procedure, and the current API. Unfortunately, I can find no
documentation for the old API.  By spelunking around old branches I
might be able to figure out how the old API worked, but I just don't
have the time. I'm sorry. I know you've spent a lot of your time
diligently trying to get this report to work.

-David

--
David Eisner     http://cradle.brokenglass.com