Fixing Monthly Cash Flow Report (was Re: How to add reports into Gnucash)

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 23 16:25:35 EDT 2009

David--

--- On Sun, 8/23/09, David Eisner <deisner at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: David Eisner <deisner at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Fixing Monthly Cash Flow Report (was Re: How to add reports into  Gnucash)
> To: "David T." <sunfish62 at yahoo.com>
> Cc: gnucash-user at gnucash.org
> Date: Sunday, August 23, 2009, 9:59 AM
> David T.,
>
> On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 2:13 AM, David T.<sunfish62 at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> > 14964, 14965, 14968, 14976, 14979, 14980, & 14981.
> Each of these included
> > a set of string replacements, which I put into one big
> file and applied to
> > toodles.scm using sed. The output file I named (for
> some reason) buggy.scm.
>
> I think the API changes were more significant than
> procedure name
> changes.  As you saw, there's currently no

I figured as much. That's why I included both the report and the errors it spawned, in the hopes it would kick out a response from someone out in Gnucashrealm that might know what those changes were, and how to modify this report to run successfully.

I chuckle at this point, since I've put a lot of time into this, all in the hopes that the report as it was described actually turns out to be something resembling what I need.

Cheers,
David