an alternative for running GnuCash on OS X

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 25 13:47:14 EDT 2009

Or you could try the shiny new "Downloadable Gnucash 2.2.9 for Native OS X as a dmg That Installs and Runs Like Any Other Mac App" that can be found at:

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/gnucash/Gnucash-2.2.9.dmg

YMMV, but it sure seemed to "Just Work" for me (and I have done the whole Fink thing as well).

David