Cannot Open GnuCash file (0r *.xac) - screen wants to send report to Microsoft!!

Tony Lawson lawson.aj at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 00:57:01 EDT 2009

Hello

Can anyone help with this problem?

I have been setting up my accounts and transactions (several hours) and was
altering preferences to change reporting period.
I think I was impatient, clicked to quickly on various items and GnuCash
crashed - nor will it load any file - I just keep getting a screen that
wants to send report to Microsoft.

Nothing loads!

After un-installing GnuCash, I tried re-installing it and managed to get the
file open - but then stupidly crashed the program again - this time I cannot
open any files, even after re-installing.

Any ideas please

Cheers

Tony