Gnucash on Snow Leopard

Steve Drach drach at itsit.org
Sat Aug 29 15:01:27 EDT 2009

> (2) how do I get it to display characters as I type them?
>
> I'm running 2.2.9 from the .dmg on Snow Leopard and the typing is
> working normally. I'm not sure what to suggest though.

I assumed some people had no problem with this since the package
developer probably tried it out ;-)  So I wonder what's different
between my system's configuration and that of the "reference" system.
I had the same problem on Leopard, so I don't think it's a Snow
Leopard problem.  And, of course, all other apps accept display
keyboard input while typing.  I'm not even sure how to debug this.