Sorting the register

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Dec 3 12:24:05 EST 2009

Hi,

Ken <kmailuk at googlemail.com> writes:

> Hi David and Colin,
>
> Thanks for your replies.  Would it be easy to code an option to sort
> by a secondary field?  Is Bugzilla the best way to place a feature
> request for this sort of thing?

A feature request without a bug is practically useless.  Yes, you can
use Bugzilla to request it, but without a patch I wouldn't expect it to
be implemented anytime soon.  (We've got plenty of feature requests, not
enough coders to implement them all).

In the short term, you can put numbers into the Num column to sort
within a day.