Need procedure to setup mysql for Gnucash in window

durgaprasad alaparthi 8765439 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 12:41:45 EST 2009

Hi,

I did not understand what "create a database in Mysql using localhost"
means. But I have created a new user narayana in mysql (Mysql and GNUCash
are installed in same machine only) and also created a database gnucash.
However I am getting the same error as mentioned earlier.

Regards,
Lakshminarayana