Need procedure to setup mysql for Gnucash in window

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Fri Dec 4 13:46:45 EST 2009

It will be in the gnucash.trace file

________________________________
From: Colin Law <clanlaw at googlemail.com>
To: durgaprasad alaparthi <8765439 at gmail.com>; gnucash-user at gnucash.org
Sent: Fri, December 4, 2009 11:25:54 AM
Subject: Re: Need procedure to setup mysql for Gnucash in window

2009/12/4 durgaprasad alaparthi <8765439 at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I have only one root user in Mysql. I have tried creating database in mysql
> directly from Mysql client. But I am not able to create the database from
> GNUCash.

Did you create a database in Mysql using localhost and username
narayana and password narayana?  (on the same pc as you are running
GC)

If so try creating a db called gnucash and then try GnuCash again.

Does anyone know if there is a way to get more information when GC
fails to connect or write to the database?

Colin