aqbanking in gnucash

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Dec 8 14:01:25 EST 2009

On Dec 7, 2009, at 11:12 AM, Franz Beslmeisl wrote:

> Message body follows:
>
> gnucash-IRC recommended to tell/ask you about this:
> gnucash (2.2.9 and 2.3.7) on os x gets killed if I try to
> configure hbci with aqbanking. So I copied the data from a
> windows installation. But the pin is never asked for and
> thus hbci doesn't work. How can I make gnucash at least use
> the pin if not asking me for it? In what file can I place it?

The best place to get support for Gnuash on OSX is gnucash-user at gnucash.org, to which I've CC'd this reply.

One problem is that the Gnucash.app bundle is missing a needed plugin for Gwenhyfar which handles crypto for HCBI. I'll get a new bundle uploaded when I have some time to do so.

But that doesn't cause a crash, at least for me. The new hcbi user window just closes without doing anything. Can you provide details of your crash? (Open /Applications/Utilities/Console.app, select Console Messages if it isn't already, and put "gnucash" in the search box.)

Regards,
John Ralls