Where are my reports saved?

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Wed Dec 9 11:12:41 EST 2009

Your questions is too vague.  What do you mean?  Where is the information about the reports (for example, what date range, what accounts)?  Or, where do I look in the menus so that I can regenerate the report?  Or, do you think that saving the report created an html file somewhere that you can open in a browser?

Phil