Where are my reports saved?

BGP bigskypa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 11:37:52 EST 2009

All works well name.

Yesterday when I was using GC it saved the reports....supposedly, but
didn't tell me, like it does now, where the report is saved on the
drive.  Also, until today I didn't see the following;

"Your report "Fun Report" has been saved into the configuration file
"/home/SSS/.gnucash/saved-reports-2.0".  The report will be available in
the menu Reports -> Custom at the next startup of GnuCash."