Kmy Money vs. GnuCash

Colin Scott gnucash at double-bars.net
Wed Dec 9 16:00:00 EST 2009

> Are these "small matters" reported already ? I'm interested in user
> interface improvements myself, so if the problems are known and
> relatively small I may be able to fix them.

I don't know if they're already reported, and frankly it'd take me a
while to work up a list.  I don't think I'd call any of them bugs, just
inconveniences, and none of them are, in themselves, a big deal (whether
or not they're a big deal to fix, of course, is another matter!) but
they're the sort of things that make the difference between a really
slick, intuitive and easy-to-use interface, and one that tends to get in
the way.  They're the sort of things Microsoft spend lots of time on in
their usability labs (and then often get wrong anyway!  :-)

Colin