Custom Transaction Report with Balance

Jason Dunham jwdunham at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 16:36:42 EST 2009

Hi Derek,

I believe I am using the customer payment and invoice features correctly,
but on the customer report, I just get one line for the invoice total, so I
also have to print out the invoice. That's not a killer, but the invoice
doesn't add much value in my situation.  I'd rather just have all the
invoice items entered as regular transactions and generate a transaction
report (just like a bank statement does).  I suppose I could make separate
invoices for each line item, but that's a pain too.  It's also difficult to
include credits and refunds in the invoice, which is its own problem.

The more serious need is the beginning and ending balances. I presume I'll
have to figure this out in scheme.

Thanks for the reply,
Jason