No printer?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 18:26:57 EST 2009

James--

I can confirm that my Mac has no printers defined as well (Leopard, using John Ralls' 2.2.9-3 dmg (I believe). However, I am confused that you are not seeing John's result. When I click the Print Preview button in Gnucash, it automatically loads the report in Apple's Preview application, and Preview is fully able to print the document.

Are you sure that Preview.app is firing up?

David