Mutual Fund Account: How to modify Decimal Places

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Wed Dec 23 15:41:35 EST 2009

Hi,

I created a mutual fund account tracking a depot containing a fund that is
traded in 1/1000000 fractions. The fund is defined via the security editor
with a fraction of "1000000", but no matter what I set in "Edit-
>Preferences->General->Numbers/Decimal Places", the ledger of the account
doesn't allow me to enter values at the precision required. The "Shares"
column allows 3, "Buy" and "Sell" just two decimal places. Any advice on
how
to fix that?

This is gnucash 2.2.9 on debian unstable.

Thanks, Joh