Strugling with Invoice printing

Manfred Jung mjung at ccm.org.za
Wed Dec 30 13:24:40 EST 2009

Sorry I forgott to copy this to myself so maybe it works better now.

Hi All

Thanks for GnuCash. With beginning of next year we are considering using
GnuCash not only for our bookkeeping but also for Invoicing. But I
stuggle with the following:

1. Where do you select the right template for the Invoices so GnuCash
will actually use the Template of your choice every time. I am looking
all over but I can not find a setting to tell GnuCash the name of my
template.

2. The options for the template changes are very limited. I need to
increase the margins Is there a file that one can edit.

3. Is there a way to list all invoices without giving a search criteria?

Sorry if these things should be obvious but I am not finding answers
even so I am looking everywhere, search the manual etc.

Thanks for all the help, in advance.

--
Manfred Jung
CCM-Services